Steps To Take To Stay Healthy This Flu Season
As many are aware the world’s governments are very adamant about us getting a shot, even knowing that these shots have worse side effects and can be just as bad to your health as say the H1N1 (Swine Flu) virus.
The following are steps to take that you won’t find highlighted in most official communications.
These are what should be followed with all flu seasons, not pushing shots that are harmful to the public.
Some people will get the shot and some may actually need it who won’t have any problems.
But I always tell you people to be weary when the government and pharmaceutical companies are pushing their drugs and not recommending you to take a different approach.
It is a load of crap when the government says that fruits can’t make you better because it isn’t a drug.
That should send red flags out immediately.
All governments are corrupt that say something that isn’t natural is bad for you, when for centuries those natural ingredients were all people had to combat things.
And so far the best medicine is those that are made using natural ingredients.
But since all the world governments are corrupt, your health will always be at risk.
Steps To Take:
* Frequent hand-washing
* Keep all surfaces clean using a disinfectant of some kind. Make sure you clean door handles, door frames, phones, computer accessories, remote controls, sink handles, kitchen cabinet doors and handles, microwaves, stoves, refrigerators and freezers. Any areas that get touched, car handles, steering wheels, desk, tables, chairs, lamps, light switches, toys, sports equipments, video games, even books (clean the covers). Your washer and dryer as well. The more kept clean the less chance of spreading the germs that cause these illnesses. And it should also be said to make sure you are drinking and eating from clean dishes, cups, glasses, drinking containers and utensils.
* Hands-off-the-face approach. Resist all temptations to touch any part of the face, especially around the eyes and nostrils.
* Gargle twice a day with warm salt water (use Listerine if you have a problem with salt). H1N1 takes 2-3 days after initial infection in the throat/nasal cavity to proliferate and show characteristic symptoms. Simple gargling prevents proliferation.
In a way, gargling with salt water has the same effect on a healthy individual that Tamiflu has on an infected one.
Don’t underestimate this simple, inexpensive and powerful preventative method.
* Clean your nostrils at least once every day with warm salt water. Not everyone may be good at using a Neti Pot, but blowing the nose hard once a day and swabbing both nostrils with cotton swabs dipped in warm salt water is very effective in bringing down viral population.
I use the NeilMed Sinus Rinse almost everyday since I had surgery to correct my nasal passages (Fall 2008). On one of the rinses, I had a gross looking and smelling blob come out and I felt a lot better. And since then when I feel a sniffle come on I make sure I rinse, but I judge things on how clear the breathing is. For me this Sinus Rinse has worked wonders. I haven’t had the problems this year with illnesses and allergies as the previous year. The only things I have done differently are the Sinus Rinse and getting at least 15 minutes of sunlight a day for natural Vitamin D. I still drink a gatorade with some ester c added everyday to stay hydrated and I take a multi vitamin.
* Boost your natural immunity with foods that are rich in Vitamin C. If you have a supplement with Vitamin C tablets, make sure that it also has Zinc to boost absorption.
On the Vitamin C, recently an independent study revealed that consuming Vitamin C gave no real benefits and that a danger lurks with taking to much Vitamin C. It is unclear if there is a danger of taking to much Vitamin C and as far as the study, it was paid for by a company whose parent company is a pharmaceutical company. So this so called independent study is just a load of crap and even the FDA signed off on it, so that shows more on the corruption and greed and it is your life they are making money off of.
* Drink as much of warm liquids (tea, coffee, hot lemonade, etc) as you can. Drinking warm liquids has the same effect as gargling, but in the reverse direction. They wash off proliferating viruses from the throat into the stomach where they cannot survive, proliferate or do any harm.
* And it is never a good thing to swallow the junk in your nose and throat; if you can, spit it out. Use a trash can, a tissue, a handkerchief, if you spit outside, don’t spit where people walk. Don’t get gross, spit responsibly. A study years ago proved that swallowing the stuff keeps you sick and makes your illness worse by allowing more infection.
* Hard candy and cough drops are great for helping sore and dry throats. If you can stay away from the ones that use petroleum oils for color dyes and ones made with corn syrup, those will not help you much. The corn syrup will actually aggravate your symptoms even more for your body has to process those while you are trying to recover.
* Change into clean clothes everyday and shower or bathe at least 3 times a week.